Your equipment is secure, available and connected to a high speed backbone network. Providing your business and customers the best possible experience.
Colocation: how it can benefit your business »
Colocation is a data centre strategy that provides businesses of all sizes a fully-featured hosting environment that would not be possible to replicate on premise, all within a modest IT budget.
How it works
Essentially businesses rent hardware space in our data centre. You provide your own server hardware. We provide you an IP address, high-speed bandwidth, stable + clean power, as well as security, cooling and 24/7 access. Space can be rented by the Rack ‘U’ or complete rack where available.
What are the advantages over on premise hosting?
- Reliability: Uninterrupted network and power access is key to business continuity. Colocation facilities offer redundancy and resilience at a level that is typically not possible for in-house setups. 100% network uptime is commonly achieved in colocation data centres, and they connect to multiple power sources, including backup generators, which would be expensive for a private data centre to implement.
- Security: Data centres have rigorous security measures in place to control access to equipment. As well as CCTV surveillance access control systems are used to manage access to racks and equipment.
- Scalability: As your business expands, you need more capacity. This is easily achievable in colocation facilities that have an large amounts of rack space and bandwidth. The nature of colocation pricing also simplifies scaling on the go, as you pay your host for only what you use.
- Cost: For many businesses an on premise data centre is an inefficient option. By implementing a colocation strategy you do not need to invest in the infrastructure to house your hardware securely, with utmost performance. Through using a ‘remote hands’ add-on to your colocation service, where engineers perform server maintenance on your behalf when needed, you can also reduce the costs associated with employing a large team of your own engineers.
Bundaberg Colocation Plans
Data transfer (TB)
- .All Plans are Monthly. Setup costs are one-off.
- All Prices shown including GST.
- Access tokens available at $25 each per year for 24/7 unattended access. Security checks and induction required. Escorted access available during business hours for occasional access.
- Max speed on included data is 500 Mbit/s.
- Usage limits reset at the start of the billing cycle.
- * Subnet includes /29 IPv4
Additional data, either per TB or transit service. Transit services sold by Mbit/s with unlimited data.
For maintenance tasks such as server reboots, hard drive replacements or cabling we can do this for you while communicating over the phone. Saving you the need to come into the facility. After hours remote hands available (additional cost applies).
AFTER HOURS SUPPORT
After Hours Support at our NOC (Network operation centre) is available 24/7 for any outages or emergancy effecting your services.
How to Get Started »
If you are ready to take advantage of our offsite storage plans, or would like to discuss your needs call us on 1300 EZIWEB (1300 394 932).
One of our friendly professionals will be able to work through the process with you.