Voicemail and call diversion
Record new voicemail greeting
- Dial *97 (press send to save waiting)
- Enter the password 1234#
- Press 5 (for advanced options)
- Press 1 to record
- Press 1 for greeting 1
Press # to end Press 2 to save.
Voicemails will be emailed to the email address on record for that extension.
Enable call forwarding
On the handset you wish to enable forwarding for:
- Dial *72
- Enter the phone number followed by # e.g. 0411 123 123#
Disable call forwarding
On the handset you wish to disable forwarding for:
- During a call press the transfer button on screen or on the phone keypad.
- Enter the phone number to transfer to, or press the ‘+More’ button and select from the extensions on screen.
- If using attended transfer mode (default), announce the call and hang hung to complete the transfer.
Note: The transfer mode (Blind/Attended) can be changed on the server or locally on the phone. If changed on the phone, this setting will always override the servers setting.
- During a call press the conference button on screen or on the phone keypad.
- Enter the phone number to conference to, or press the ‘+More’ button and select from the extensions on screen.
- Announce the conference to the called party, and press the conference button again to initiate the call conference.